Chemistry 7th grade
Fitted with organic and inorganic molecules, complex ions and covalent hydrogen.
The package consists of:
14 metal atoms;
14 hydrogen atoms;
8 halogen atoms;
22 oxygen atoms;
13 sulphur atoms;
10 nitrogen atoms;
38 medium bridges;
50 bridges for simple connection;
38 bridges for double and triple connection.
1. Warning signs for hazardous properties of substances
2. Safety in the chemical laboratory
3. Acid and base recognition
5. Hydrogen index and acidity
6. Properties of hydrochloric acid
Designed for training on Chemistry in 7th grade.
The set has been developed according to the new learning curriculum plans of the MES and contains the necessary chemicals, glassware, test books and instructions to perform exercises.